Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Fun


We pray you & yours have a wonderful time celebrating Christmas. We are so grateful for Jesus' presence in our family. This year has been a struggle for us in a few pretty intense ways but w/o Him in our lives, I know it would have been horrible. He is so faithful to us & has overwhelmingly provided all we need & still allowed us to be able to give. I look forward to being able to watch my children's faces when they open their gifts tomorrow & the next day... I can hardly wait, nor can Alex & Ireland obviously.

Last weekend Brandon & I took the girls to Bellevue, to enjoy some of the Holiday festivities. First we went for a walk through the beautiful Bellevue park to the ice skating tent they put up every year. Brandon & Ireland skated, while Mel & I had a great time watching. The two of them had a lot of fun & only managed to fall a few times! After the skating we walked around Bell square & did a little bit of shopping & enjoyed dinner together @ Red Robin. @ 7 every night during the holiday season on Bellevue way they do something called Holiday Lane. Ireland's cousin was performing as a drummer boy, so we went watch. We had so much fun, it was fantastic, we all had a blast! I have never seen Mel so HAPPY, she was pointing constantly @ everything. I can't even tell you how fun this was... you just need to go. They even make it snow. We highly recommend going. The only thing missing this day, was Alex (he went to visit Grandma & Grandpa Tillman's house).

0 comments: