Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tis the season...


2009 soccer is coming to a close. Ireland has flourished as a goalie. Now its off to the tourney next weekend, we will see how that goes. It has been fun watching her this year. This year the team seems to be starting to understand techincal asspects. She has loved being goalie & getting down & dirty!





I would just love to state for the record... that Alex is such a sweet brother. He reminds me of my brother Trev & we could all only be so lucky.








Also I made these Pumpkin pie bars for some friends & they were great!


So, I love my Godfathers recipe for zucchini patties & almost felt guilty for trying Joy's... but I did it (shhhh). It was so good I enjoyed the lack of parm actually & also I love the grilled onions in this one. Also they were a hit w/ a huge group of my friends! Tonight I made them for just us & started them in my cast iron skillet, which did not work good (much better in non stick). Tonight I also used 1/2 zuch 1/2 squash & it was yummy too.

I found a amazing food blog @ http://www.joythebaker.com/blog/ Her recipes & writing are awesome, plus I love her food photography!







Alex was asked by his drama teachers to play one of 2 parts in the schools Veteran's day assembly. It was disturbing to see him in the wheel chair (a feeling I did not expect). I was proud to see him participating & he was stoked to miss 3 periods. LOL




After having a lame cold & being on the couch as much as possible the entire week, here are my accumulation of pics.

0 comments: