Saturday, November 7, 2009

Childs play...





Here are a couple random pics from the past few days I thought were cute (even one I don't hate of me, which is rare these days).





Last night Ireland made Jack a cape for his birthday (with just a bit of help)! It turned out very cute.
Here is a tutorial: http://alittleredribbon.blogspot.com/2009/06/free-stuff-i-love-cool-kids-things.html
Happy 1st Birthday Jack!!!







So this year Ireland is starting a select baseball team. She seemed to take the physical butt kicking they gave her on friday really well... Until tonight after a full day of soccer then playing a bunch @ her brother Jack's 1st birthday. Tonight she was hurting. I think it is going to be amazing for her this year on this new team. I know she is going to grow a ton. She hopes to get a scholarship with softball someday! I think she will.


0 comments: