Thursday, October 29, 2009

This week...





Being over the kitchen when it came to making dinner, my sweet boy volunteered to make a revoltingly delicious dinner. He made rotten bloody fingers, YUMMY!



Today I made a ridiculous amount of sugar cookies, for the middle schools harvest festival tomorrow night. My mom & I are working the cookie decorating booth. Tomorrow I will go to grocery stores & try to talk them into donating a bunch of frosting, I feel slightly nervous about humbling myself in this way, but it is a good lesson for me I think.


Yesterday Brandon & I went to Alex's parent teacher conf. Nothing they said was a shocker as we are more than aware of how well he is doing! Mel was soooooo bored by the time we were waiting to talk to his 6th teacher when I took this hillarious pic w/ the blkbry. LOL


Tuesday I made my first tutu for Ireland's costume (I hope she likes it). It was pretty simple. I look forward to making more in the future. I will post a picture of her in her complete costume asap.


Monday night Ireland & I went to her panther pal's volleyball game. The game was fun, Dooda learned what bump, set, spike is! I miss playing. Ireland snapped this great pic.

0 comments: