Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Some catching up to do...


Ireland recently got paired up with a local high school student, called a panther pal. I was excited that they seemed to be very similar in interest. I think Ireland liked her a lot too!








I got a call from the school counselor the other day, she was calling to tell me how great Alex is doing & that she would really like to move him to the hard program. I was so happy for him as he has been working hard! He is such a good boy.







Recently we went over to Terry's & she taught me how to make cobbler. Now I can cook for days... but baking is something I' am kinda intimidated by. The cobbler was way easy and soooo good! While I was there she gave a sewing machine & a beautiful desk for it. I made my first project from an old t- shirt of Alex's... Not perfect, but pretty sweet. I look forward to many more projects. Thank you Terry!








We have been going to the baby reading time @ the library twice a week, almost as fun as the little gym & best of all its F-R-E-E. Melly is now drinking from a straw.

0 comments: